Happy Monday! Here’s what’s up at Project HIM this week.
- I was told that today is National Creme Brulee Day. Anyone knows who makes the best one in town?
- Don’t forget that our testing clinic is closed this Tuesday, July 28th.
- We updated our Appointment Scheduler to include “PrEP Consultation” as an option in the Testing Type. This is a 30 minute appointment that could include an HIV test. Also, all individual appointments are now scheduled for 30 minutes, even for “Full Screening”, which includes an HIV test, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis screening.
- Speaking of PrEP, we are updating our PrEP page (projecthim.org/prep) to provide you with the most up-to-date information about this form of HIV prevention.
- We are also making some updates on our one-one-one counseling program, CLEAR. This includes updated information on our website, a new brochure and marketing materials. CLEAR is open to people living with HIV, as well as the partners of people living with HIV; regardless of gender, sex, or sexual orientation. Visit the CLEAR page for more information or to sign up.
Have a great week!
Got more to add? Add your comments bellow.