Project HIM | The Project of Primary Health Care Presents
PrEP Panel – Everything You Wanted To Know, But Were Afraid To Ask
Answering the Who, What, Why, and How of
PrEP (Pre Exposure Prophylaxis), the pill that prevents HIV infection.
Get practical and important information from our panel,
from accessing the medication to common side effects and navigating the insurance process.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your questions during the Q&A!
ARRIVE EARLY FOR DOOR PRIZES!
(Including a $150 Gift Card to Jordan Creek Town Center)
This event is FREE.
Our panelists are:
- David L.Yurdin, PA-C, AAHIVMS – David has been integrating HIV related health care into his general practice since 1985. He is the Clinical Director of the Project of Primary Health Care.
- Dena Schwartz – Dena is the Field Benefits Specialist at The Project of Primary Health Care. She helps clients navigate the complex health care system.
- Bryce Sprosty – Bryce is a Des Moines transplant from Utah. He figured out how to get on PrEP June 2014 with the help of his doctor.
- Ryan Weidner – Ryan was named Mr Iowa Leather in 2010. He has been a volunteer with The Project/Project HIM. He is focused on educating the community of the benefits of PrEP.
- Dr. Loren Olsen – Dr. Olsen is an expert in mental health. He is the author of Finally Out: Letting Go of Living Straight.
Join the conversation!
Use the hashtag #preptalk.
Tweet your questions to @project_him.
We will be live tweeting during the event.